Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Harvard Club



I completely forgot to write about our recent trip to Boston. Sam was in his friend, Clay's, wedding. Clay and his new wife, Inna, live in New York City, but they met while in college at Harvard University. The wedding was beautiful and the view from the reception at the Harvard Club was breathtaking. I was in Boston less than 24 hours so I didn't get to see much of the city, but Sam and I plan to go back sometime! I loved the city from the moment I flew in over the harbour...lighthouses and sailboats everywhere. The view was like out of a book!

Here is Sam posing in our swanky little hotel room in downtown Boston.

Sam & The Groom

Me & The Beautiful Bride - Her dress was all lace...so beautiful and feminine!

Sam and two other groomsmen taking shots with the Groom. Before.....

...and After. Wow, nice faces!

Sam's parents at the wedding!


 A few pictures at sunset from the Harvard Club. Like I said, the view was amazing...

What a fun trip. I cannot wait to go back and actually see the city!
Congrats Clay and Inna!

No comments:

Post a Comment