Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 10 Years, Sam
















My Person Of The Week is my husband, Sam. He is a Product Director on the trauma team at DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. and he just celebrated his 10 Year Anniversary with the company! He works so hard and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Christian husband. I would love to tell you all about what he does at work, but I do not even know where to begin. His role is in marketing, but he has also developed products (hip implants and surgical instrumentation) and has nine patents in the United States and worldwide. Seriously, just google Samuel G. Sackett and you will generate a bunch of drawings and patents. Pretty amazing stuff!
















I love you, babe, and I am so proud of all your accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment