Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Guess I'm Not A Golfer

Name of the game - Putt-Putt a.k.a. Miniature Golf a.k.a Mini Golf
 
           It was a beautiful weekend to have my little sis and brother, Brittany and Ryan, here visiting us in good ol' Fort Wayne. Saturday afternoon we decided to go play putt-putt. Such a fun game. We decided to go to the "Fun Center" in Columbia City which is.....uhhhh......somewhere close to Fort Wayne. There were three 18-hole courses to choose from and we chose course C, which I now know stands to Catastrophy. It was hard, but so much fun. Putt-putt courses always make me laugh because they have the most random themes and decorations. We had a really great time! I even took a turn at the pitching machine and reminded myself why I stopped playing after t-ball. Anyways, here are some pictures from our fun adventure!

Sam, Brittany, & Ryan


Sam likes to change outfits every few holes...
here's a photo montage of me and Brittany...
Oops...somehow Brittany broke this cement block??? She's an avid putt-putterer...

We asked Ryan to stand next to this house. Where did he get his height?!

A mallard came to play with us. She didn't stay long.
On hole 14 I somehow managed to hit the ball straight up in the air, then again when it came down. I took a mulligan and accidentally hit it over the course on the next shot.Our fearless scorekeeper, Ryan, gave me an "N/A" as my score....so rude.

But I got a little confidence back after making a hole-in-one on #17!
So once we finished our game we decided to try the pitching machines. Afterall, this Fun Center had lots of outdoor activities. I think I hit maybe 12 of 20 balls. I have proof of hitting one...I am focused.

I think my favorite days are when I am able to be outside. The outdoors make me happy no matter what I am doing! Sam and I had such a great weekend with Brittany and Ryan! THANK YA'LL SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND SO GREAT! I hope ya'll had a great time too and I cannot wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment