Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun In The Sun

I have three "Persons of the Week": my mom and sisters. There are many things in life that bring me so much happiness, but none like sharing the beach with my favorite women. Yes, the first week of May marked our Bennett girls' sort-of-annual trip to Destin, Florida and it was marvelous! I believe that my moving to another region in America will prove to make this wonderful tradition a yearly occurrence. If you are a woman, you can imagine that we had such an awesome time! No schedules or appointments, except for the Cinco de Mayo festivities and amazing spa pedicures. 

The ocean is so beautiful and for me it is a reminder of how amazing God is.


And of course we celebrated Cinco de Mayo! I could not help but reminisce the memories of this festive holiday with my beautiful Delta besties.

Lovin' our very relaxing spa pedicures. If you go to Destin, you must get a pedicure at Le Nails. They are professional, inexpensive, and serve champagne! Unfortunately Brandlyn had a sinus infection and was obviously not feeling up to getting a pedicure. Thank goodness for antibiotics!
Here we are on our last night at a new restaurant called Floyd's Fish House & Bar on the ocean.
After dinner we went shopping at Harbor Walk Village. It is literally a shopping and dining village on the water. So much fun!
My sisters, my mom, and I always have so much fun together no matter what we are doing. Living in a different state, being married, working, and taking care of the house can sometimes make life hectic and very busy, so spending quality time with my family and friends is very important to me. Especially the females in my life. They are good for the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment