Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Birthday Wish

















Dear Dad,

For your 51st birthday, I wish you two simple things: a perfect 12-0 Razorback football season followed by a BCS National Championship. (It's not that much to ask for, Hogs.) WOO PIG SOOOIE!

I sure do wish I could tailgate with y'all at the first game of the season, but I am definitely there in spirit and I will be callin' those Hogs from Indiana til I am razorback red in the face. And then I'll call 'em some more. I love you, Dad, and I hope you have a great birthday!


I am blessed with the most wonderful father, who also happens to be my Person of the Week. He taught me how to work hard for what I want and always stand up for what I believe. Thanks Dad for being so great to me and your less favorite offspring (my siblings). We love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment