Friday, August 27, 2010

28 and Lookin' Great

KISS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Brandlyn, my tiny big sister, turned 28 years old today, and I am devoting this blog and the glorious title of 'Person of the Week' to her. She is a very hardworking mother of three, a wonderful wife, and one of my best friends. We are very much alike, but also very different. We've always had a close relationship, and you never ever have to "wonder what we're thinking". We'll tell ya! You could say we bond through our sass.

From helping me choose my own outfits to teaching me how to shave my legs and apply makeup, she has taught me so many things over the past 25 years of  my life. I have so many stories about her. But then again she has so many about me, so I better keep it G-rated.

She is a great older sister to me, Brittany, and Ryan. I hate this picture, but somehow we've managed to go a year and a half without taking a sibling photo. No worries, I'll be there in October with camera in hand!

She loves her family and would do anything to make sure they are safe and happy. She also goes out of her way to make us feel special. Like for example, somehow she always knows when I am having a rough day. She is a very busy woman, but she has some sort of sixth sense when it comes to knowing when I need her. I love her for that.

She is a great mom to these three adorable children (Aspen, Hunter, and Elli).

She is a loving wife to the love of her life, Chris. I love this picture of the two lovebirds in Hawaii.

She is FUN! (keeping it G-rated)
...and so tiny. Seriously, how did she have three kids?
Most of all she works hard to be great in every role of her life: mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, back stage dance mom, cook, nurse, maid, chauffeur, office manager everything...I get tired just thinking about it! But she is the best big tiny sister anyone could ask for, and I thank God for her each day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment