Monday, May 18, 2009

8 THINGS

I just remembered that my friend, Bekah, tagged me to do a personal inventory so here we go.
.
The Instructions
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8 things.
3. Tag 8 of your bloggy friends.
4. Tell them you tagged them.
.
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Our wedding day (8/15/09)
2. Seeing my family in Arkansas
3. Seeing my high school/college friends
4. Upcoming bridal showers
5. Going to the lake with friends this weekend
6. Our honeymoon in St. Lucia...WOO HOO!
7. Getting my Indiana teaching license
8. Watching the season premiere of The Bachelorette tonight
.
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept in.....blissful!
2. Made "home-made" pancakes. Just add water!
3. Wrote a ton of thank you notes
4. Participated in the Arthritis Foundation Walk with Sam. His company was a sponsor.
5. Took my picture with a pig at the Arthritis Foundation Walk. It made me think of Tusk II so I was in Hog Heaven. Pictured below: Me and Wilbur (I don't know his real name) 6. Took a Sunday drive with Sam in his Porsche and we saw 2 Ferraris
7. Ate dinner with Sam's family at his parent's house
8. Watched the Desperate Housewives season finale
.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. See my family more
2. Go to Lake Ouachita this summer
3. Get a massage and/or a facial
4. Tan
5. Keep more plants alive
6. Find time to get my scuba diving certification
7. Go on a trip with my Delta girlfriends
8. Have more time in the day
.
Eight Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
5. Dancing With The Stars
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Private Practice
8. Grey's Anatomy

I am tagging Liz Tingley and Brooke Weaver. I think most of my other friends have already been tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment