Monday, May 4, 2009

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie...

Sam had boys' night on Friday and I promised the kids we would make sugar cookies sometime last week with the new cookie cutters I received as a shower gift. 100 cookie cutters to be exact! So Keri rented Bedtime Stories for the kids and we baked. Great movie! Great cookies! The kids had such a great time and I always love spending time with them. As promised, I will bring the cookie cutters to Arkansas when I visit my family at the end of May. Hunter is really excited about baking and frosting the cookies for our next Pogey Bait Night!
.
Above: Me and Owen mixing the frosting
.Above: Noah, Me, & Ella deciding which cookie cutters to use
.Above: Noah, Ella, & Owen taste testing the frosting. They loved it!
.Above: Owen helping me clean the kitchen. He hates a messy kitchen and I made a BIG mess! But messes make the experience much more enjoyable!
.Above: Ella showing her finished product! Bon appetite!
.
I promise to post the sugar cookie and buttercream frosting recipes sometime this week! Also, if you are confused about the title of this particular blog then you haven't read the children's book If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff. It's a great one! Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment