Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hunter's Artwork

My nephew, Hunter, made this very sweet and thoughtful card for me and Sam. Hunter has the biggest heart and he is always there to brighten your day with a big hug and kiss. Since moving to Indiana I have not been able to reap the benefits of all those hugs and kisses from him. It makes me so happy to know that he misses me and still thinks of me a lot because I really miss him. It totally made my day...no, actually it made my whole month when I opened the mail to find this card from him! We put his card on the refrigerator with other pictures the kids have made for Sam. Truthfully if you came to Sam's house and did not know us, you would think we had kids because of all the kids' artwork we hang on the refrigerator. Obviously we do not have kids, but we are incredibly blessed with the best nieces and nephews in the world! Below is a picture of Hunter and my beautiful older sister (his mom), Brandlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment