Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a little R&R

Lately Sam and I have been so busy with work, wedding stuff, house hunting, allergy season (yuck), and spring cleaning that we haven't been able to spend time relaxing and enjoying each other's company. So last night we decided to have a much needed and much deserved night of rest and relaxation. Our plans....dinner, movie, and red wine! We LOVE red wine!

I made spagetti because it is one of Sam's favorite dishes. I love my spagetti recipe, but decided I would use a new one just to mix it up a bit. Sam went by the RedBox on his way home and rented a movie. When he came home dinner was on the table and we opened a bottle of red wine, Chianti Classico DOCG to be more specific.

After dinner we cleaned the kitchen, put on comfy clothes, and went straight to the couch to watch the Walt Disney movie Bolt. I love Walt Disney and Pixar movies and this one was great! If you haven't seen it you must rent it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment