Monday, May 25, 2009

i LOVE the lake

What A Weekend! I was completly exhausted on Friday after being in class all morning and then going to Leo Junior/Senior High for the remainder of the afternoon, so Sam and I ordered Casa takeout and watched the movie 7 Pounds. We decided not to go out because we needed to get ready for the lake.
.
Saturday was the best part of the weekend! We headed off to Clear Lake to join our friends, Brent and Christina, at their lake house. I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures of their house. It was absolutely adorable! Sailboats everywhere! The water was way too cold for me and Christina, but the boys had no problem freezing their butts off. Sam skiied and Brent wake boarded while Christina and I soaked up all the sun we could handle.
Sam Skiing
Brent Wake Boarding
Me and Christina
Sam and Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment