Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Cookin'

One of our favorite things to do is cook together, but we hardly ever have time to. Usually, if he cooks then I do my homework, and if I cook then he is busy working late or doing yard work. But we found time in our busy schedules to do some cookin' together and we had a great time! We received the New Steak Book of recipes as a shower gift earlier this year and we love it! Sam cooked the most savory steak I have ever had and he did it without using a grill. I recommend this book to anyone!
The New Steak book and Ravenswood Cabernet Savignon made a great team!
Sam was in charge of the steaks and sauce. I bought this cool new red Paula Dean cast iron skillet when we realized we didn't register for one!



I was in charge of the grilled asparagus and rosemary-garlic mashed potatoes. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment