Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Tova Girl

Finally! Here is the much anticipated Happy Birthday to my Tova Girl/BFF/MOH/POTW (person of the week)!
.
Kendall and I first met when she came to CAC in 9th grade, and we have pretty much been best friends ever since. We have been there for each other in the greatest times, the worst times and everywhere in between. She is thoughtful, creative, funny, and always puts a smile on my face! And she has gotta be the best matron of honor in wedding history. I love her to death and I miss her like crazy! I hate it that we live so far apart, but I know that we will always be great friends. Now since this is my blog and I can post whatever I choose, I am going to take you through a Ken and Jen montage!
.
First things first, let's go waaaaaay back to high school!

First week of our senior year. Yes, we were really that cool.

High school seniors before a pep rally

Junior/Senior Banquet

Road trip to the Razorback game

Castle Bluff

Senior girls' Bible study (lake weekend)

Senior girls' Bible study (Christmas)

Graduation.....ahhh, success!

Senior trip!
.
Now onto college and more recent years.....

Birthdays...this was my 2-1

Tri-Delt semiformals

Row Weeks

Weddings, weddings, and more weddings!

My Bachelorette Party
And your bachelorette party!

Being eachother's MOH
.
Happy Birthday, Tova Girl!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment