Thursday, September 3, 2009

She's the Birthday Girl

My sister, Brandlyn (above, middle) just turned 27 years old last week. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by these past few years. I feel like it was only yesterday when she was shoving food into my 2 year old mouth because I was too young to tell my mother I was hungry!? Yep, my big sister has been watching out for me since birth!
.
All jokes aside though she really is the best big sister a girl could ask for. The word "big" is ironic because she is actually smaller than me. Three kids later and the woman looks like she works out for hours every day. I assure you she does not! She hates exercise. Yes, I am jealous. Pictured below are my two beautiful sisters, Brittany (left) and Brandlyn (right).Brandlyn is married to a very wonderful man, Chris, and they have three beautiful children, Hunter, Aspen, and Elli. They also just moved into a new house! She stays so busy being an office manager at my Dad's office, APMR, but somehow has the time and energy to juggle everything else in her life. The thing I admire most about her is her selflessness. She does so much for the people she loves and she expects little to nothing in return. She gives 110% to everything and everyone. She also makes people feel special. Somehow she has a sixth sense and can tell if I am having one of those days or if just need someone to talk to. Mind you those days are very rare, but when they come I swear she just calls me out of the blue to talk and it always makes my day...no, my week! I am very lucky to have her as my sister and one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment