Friday, July 16, 2010

HAPPY {early} 34TH!

Knock, knock, knock. Ding, dong. "Who could that be?" I wondered to myself. "WHAT!? The FedEx man delivering Sam's birthday gift two weeks early. No way!" But that's exactly what it was!

So here is why I am super excited about his birthday present coming early:



















Ummmm, what's the point of having a torn grill cover? An even better question, and probably what you are thinking right now, is why do they still have it when clearly it's not doin' the job?! Dumb...

Yah, my thoughts exactly! So I decided to give him an early birthday gift and then I made a surprise sign....

Then added to the sliding glass door decor....

And hid it all behind our black and white kitchen curtains that I LOVE so very much...

Trust me, the first thing Sam will do when he gets home (after giving me a big hug and kiss) is open the kitchen curtains because we love the natural lighting in our house.....AND.....wait for it.....

SURPRISE!!!!


But that's not all! Not only did I surprise Sam, but he surprised me! ...with a dozen beautiful red roses!


Happy Friday! I know our's is!

No comments:

Post a Comment