Monday, July 20, 2009

Hans, Franz & Me

Remember waaaaaaay back when Hans & Franz were on Saturday Night Live? Well, I found one of their outfits in Sam's coat closet. No, he never made it to SNL! This outfit was from a skit he did at DePuy's National Sales Meeting. Apparently he kept the outfits. I am still looking for the video and I definitely plan to post it if I can find it! Anyway, here's how all this went down...
.
So it's Monday, July 20th around 5:30pm and I am doing my normal routine and heading to Sam's house to start dinner. I walked in the door and noticed that I accidentally left my rain coat out the other day and I finally decided it was time to put it where it belongs. Much to my surprise, when I was going through the coat closet I found a grey sweatsuit stuffed with some kind of material. After I picked myself up off the floor and got my laughter under control, a tiny voice inside my head said "try it on". I couldn't resist...
I put the sweatsuit on and let me tell ya, it was HOT! And I don't mean sexy! I had that darn thing on for 10 minutes before Sam got home. No need for a workout today because I was sweatin' up a storm just sitting on the couch with the thing on! I heard the garage door open and ran to the door, flung it open, and proceeded to do a few Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding poses in the doorway. Sam's reaction was, ummmm, priceless. It was kind-of a mix between hysterical laughter and thoughts of "What have I got myself into?!". We decided to capture this moment with a few photos. It's a shame we don't have a video of his reaction. It was even better than the picture of me in the sweatsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment