Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let The Bachelorette Festivities Begin!

Kendall, my MOH, hosted a lingerie brunch and bachelorette party for me this past weekend. It was amazing! My sisters and I began the weekend with a road trip to Kendall's house in Marion, AR. The drive there was tons of fun because we had 2 solid hours of catching up on girl talk, something I have really missed doing with them. Once we arrived in Marion, they told me about all the fun surprises I had in store for my bachelorette weekend! And wow...What. A. Weekend!

Mmmmmmmimosas, cheers!.

The lingerie brunch was Saturday morning and let me just say those girls know how to shop for lingerie! Kendall cooked up some very delicious hors d'oeuvres, Meredith brought petit fors all the way from Rick's Bakery in Fayetteville, and Kelsey flew to Little Rock from Dallas with Sprinkles Cupcakes in hand! It was a great beginning to a very unforgetable day! Kendall had very cute table decorations and party favors too!

Me & My Sisters
Collin (to my left) flew in all the way from Washington D.C. for my bachelorette party and Kelsey (to my right) flew in from Dallas with Sprinkles Cupcakes!
Veil, check! Tiara, check! Furry garter, check!
Now, where's my groom?!
Woo hoo! Lots of pretty, frilly things!
A close-up of my lingerie display. I feel like one of the girls on 'Price Is Right'.
Kendall's hubby, Keith, stopped by to take a group snapshot!
Back: Kendall, Joanna, Mallory, Kelsey, Meredith, Jessica, Collin -- Front: Allison, Brandlyn, me, Brittany, Lauren, Whitney
.
After the lingerie shower we were off to The Nail Bar, where we all got manies and pedies while watching Father of the Bride and sipping champagne and wine. They closed the salon for 3 hours just for our party!
Brittany, Brandlyn, & Lana lounging at The Nail Bar!
.
After 3 hours of being pampered and about 5 hours of sippin' cocktails we were obviously relaxed. So we went back to Kendall's house and took a nap. After all, we needed to be rested for the night's festivities! By the time the Party Bus arrived we were rested, make-up was done, & hair was teased and poofed! Yes, that's right, I said A Party Bus! Complete with music, strobe light and pole! It was not a limo. It was so much better. And, Kendall's post says, 'I Gotta Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas was definitely the night's theme song. It played at least 5 times that night, and each time was better than the one before! I still have the song in my head...too bad we had to return the party bus...
.
Dinner was at a very unique, swanky lounge downtown called Mollie Fontaine Lounge. They serve small plates & cocktails. It is such a great place for a bachelorette party or even just a night out with the girls! I'm jealous that Kendall has all these awesome places right at her back door.
.
And the cocktails were soooooo good too!

Blueberry Mojito, anyone?!

Just call me 'Sackett', okay! Jeni+Champagne = kisses for everyone!
.
After dinner we went to a bar, but the party bus was just too much fun! We just wanted to sing and dance all night long so we spent most of the remainder of the night doing just that! The party bus was awesome!
My Delta Girls Me & Jes...Glamourous

"Ok, who gave Jeni the bottle of champagne?!"

Oh, my dears, Tina Bonnie & Bonida Hold on to your champagne, we're turnin'! And I will conclude this post with a classic Jeni facial expression, one which is rarely captured on camera. If you know me well, then you know the face: "What? What'd I say?!" or "I'm just sayin'........" Sometimes I just say whatever comes to my mind!

I would love to have some more pictures (especially from the Nail Bar) so please send them to me. Brittany, that especially means you! Thanks girls for such a great bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment