Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Wedding Gadget!

I have a new gadget on my blog that counts down the days til our wedding! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. And thank goodness because we are so ready to be married! I mean, the invitations have been sent, my dress is here and the bridesmaid's dresses will be here soon, all the vendors are booked, and we are in that "waiting period" where we are excited, anxious, and still having fun being engaged all at the same time. It's enough to drive a girl crazy!
.
I have enjoyed every moment of being engaged to the man of my dreams! Not to get all gushy on y'all, but sometimes I just look at him and can't believe how wonderful he is. Meeting one another was completely a God thing. I mean c'mon, I'm a southerner and he's a yankee, how else could it have happened?! :) But all jokes aside, he makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world and I cannot wait to be Mrs. Sam Sackett.
.
Sometimes it's the littlest things, like new blog gadgets, that can bring the biggest smiles!

1 comment:

  1. The waiting period took forever; Then it seemed like we hit the ground running...FAST! But I enjoyed every second of it! I can't wait until your wedding. I'll get to sit back & relax!

    ReplyDelete