Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Spencer!

Today is Spencer's birthday and I sure wish I could be in Arkansas to give him a big birthday hug. I introduced Spencer to y'all in one of my posts back in April. He is a great guy and we all just love him to death! So in celebrating Spencer's 23rd birthday, I have decided to make a list of things I love most about him. This list is in no particular order...

Even though we are hundreds of miles apart, he always texts or calls me back. Some family members could learn from him! Just kiddin' ...kinda :)

Along with one of our good friends, Dustin Jones (below on right), we set the world record for longest trip to Fayetteville from North Little Rock. I believe it took us about 7 hours and 3 1/2 of those were spent on a freeway bridge. Best time I've ever had sittin' on a bridge!

He is my whiskey-pong partner.

He has given me some great advise to keep the Fort Wayne wildlife away from me! *Get Justin to wrestle them!

He always has a smile on his face!

Though I have never been brave enough to face the bitter cold winter at 3am to go duck hunting, I have heard he's an awesome duck guide!

My sister loves him (so he must be wonderful)!

No comments:

Post a Comment